Tyri Nova is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Tyri Nova is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Tyri Nova and its network of websites now reach over 15 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The Tyri Nova community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Tyri Nova by the Numbers
- More than 67483 monthly global content views.
- More than 3M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 7 offices and 366 employees around the world.
- 73 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 2 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 65 percent of Tyri Nova traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2622343 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Tyri Nova columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Tyri Nova contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.